Call for 2015 IEEE Educational Activities Award Nominations
The IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) is currently seeking nominations for its prestigious annual awards, which recognize major contributions to engineering and technical education. The deadline for submitting a nomination is 30 April 2015 and you may nominate an IEEE member, IEEE section, IEEE society, or outside organization.
We need your nominations for the following awards:
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Accreditation Activities
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Informal Education
· Major Educational Innovation Award
· Pre-University Educator Award
· Meritorious Service Citation
· Standards Education Award
· Employer Professional Development Award
· Society/Council Professional Development Award
· Section Professional Development Award
· IEEE-HKN Outstanding Young Professional Award
· IEEE-HKN C. Holmes MacDonald Outstanding Teacher Award
· IEEE-HKN Vladimir Karapetoff Outstanding Technical Achievement Award
· IEEE-HKN Distinguished Service Award
A description of each award and the applicable nomination forms can be found online at http://www.ieee.org/eab-awards.
The submission deadline for nominations is 30 April 2015.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email email@example.com.