The Benefits of Joining IEEE, the world’s largest Professional Association for the Advancement Of Technology, quite a lot depends on how active the IEEE chapter is in your area and how you want to derive benefits out of it.
1. STAY UP-TO-DATE: on the latest technological innovations with IEEE publications and products (e.g. IEEE’s Xplore Digital Library). IEEE is the world’s leading resource for technological innovation and professional networking .
2. Amazing Professional Network. Get exposed to a lot of talented people in various fields and not just your own. Meet People, organize Events, Publish papers & Gain both Knowledge & Recognition. Join Special Interest Groups.
3. Building Team spirit & Self confidence: By organizing events things like leadership, patience, perseverance, felicitation, street-smartness, and stress management come automatically to you.
4. EXCHANGE INFORMATION: Interact with leaders in your area of expertise. As an IEEE member, you can attend any of more than 300 major IEEE technical conferences and 6,000 IEEE meetings.
5. Boosts Your CV: Being an IEEE Member can turn your recruitment potential into employment.