IEEE-USA provides extensive career resources for IEEE members in the USA.
IEEE-USA serves as a resource for enhancing the professional growth and career advancement of U.S. IEEE Members. IEEE-USA is the part of IEEE that supports the career and public policy interests of IEEE’s U.S. members. If you live in the United States, when you join IEEE, you are automatically a part of IEEE-USA.
Following are just some of the free and discounted resources available to help you build your career. See ieeeusa.org/discover for latest updates.
- Career and Professional E-Books and Audiobooks – IEEE-USA’s catalog of more than 150 IEEE-USA ebooks and audio books on topics like careers, soft skills and public policy is available for free to U.S. members.
- Career and Professional Webinars (earn PDH credits)
IEEE-USA’s free webinars/events are designed to help you find your next job, maintain your career, negotiate an appropriate salary, understand ethical considerations in the workplace and learn about other career-building strategies and public policy developments that affect your profession.
- Benchmark your compensation with IEEE-USA’s Salary Service & Salary Calculator (IEEE members receive a discounted rate.)
- Resources for Consultants, including: IEEE-USA Consultant Finder, Local Consultants Networks (AICN), Consultants Network, Online Community in Collabratec
- IEEE-USA Awards & Recognitions
- Local Professional Activities (PACE)
- Student Professional Activities (SPAx)
- IEEE-USA InSight – This online publication features articles on the issues that are shaping the career and public policy landscape.
- U.S. members receive the following newsletters:
- IEEE-USA InSight Email Update (monthly)
- IEEE-USA Conference Brief (quarterly)
- IEEE-USA Leadership Connection (monthly – YPs and Students only)
- Discounted registration to EVO – IEEE-USA’s Premiere Leadership Conference and other professional development events