See list of Volunteer resources at bottom of page.
IEEE’s empowering reputation is built by the thousands of IEEE members, like you, who volunteer to share their expertise to help others. Volunteers have always been the key to success in Region 6. IEEE volunteers can take pride in participating in activities that interest them, while expanding their knowledge of IEEE, gaining valuable management and leadership skills, and connecting with others in their profession…
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou – Author and Poet
Are you interested in sharing your talents by volunteering with the IEEE Region 6?
Here are some open positions that could use your help:
- Calling non-renewing members about why they didn’t renew and if they want to renew, tell them how
- STEM and K-12 activities in Region 6
- Humanitarian activities in Region 6
- Mentoring IEEE student members
- Help with Senior Member Elevations
Let us know what you would like to do: