Download CFP (PDF)
The 19th IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion 2022 (IEEE VPPC 2022) will be held in Merced, California, USA. The conference will bring together engineers, researchers and other professionals for interactive and multidisciplinary discussions on electrified vehicle power, propulsion and related technologies. It will include keynote speakers, technical sessions, tutorial sessions, poster sessions, special and invited sessions, and exhibitions.
Regular papers: Prospective authors are invited to submit original full papers pertaining to the scope of the conference, including, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Modeling, analysis, and simulation of electric, hybrid, plug-in, and fuel-cell vehicles
• Energy storage and generation: batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors, flywheels, solar and others
• Diagnosis, prognosis, battery and energy management
• Power electronics, energy conversion, electric machines and drives
• Charging systems, smart grid, V2X, fast charging, and wireless charging
• Vehicular electronics, connected and automated vehicles; intelligent transportation systems
• System engineering, testing, and life cycle analysis
• Applications to land vehicles (e.g., cars, trucks, railway, robotics), as well as sea, air and space vehicles
Presented papers will be included in the conference proceeding and stored in the database of IEEExplore.
Paper Submission: April 24, 2022
Acceptance Notification: July 11, 2022
Final Paper Due: August 8,2022
Conference Dates: November 1-4, 2022
Virtual Track: The organizing committee recognizes the potential for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic to negatively impact travel to the conference. To address these concerns, the VPPC 2022 will host a virtual track in addition to its regular tracks as a means of providing remote conference participation.
For additional information and paper/proposal submission, please visit: