- Virtual Program Schedule
- IMS Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Competition
- Full technical program
- 5G Summit showcasing next-generation wireless technologies
- RF Boot Camp – a three-quarter day course on RF/microwave basics
- IMS Industry Workshops for exhibitors to present the technology behind their products
- Networking Events including Young Professionals, Amateur Radios and Women in Microwaves events
- Student Design, Student Paper, Industry Paper, and Advanced Practice Paper Competitions
- Project Connect for under-represented minority engineering students, and the PhD Student Initiative for new PhD students
Registration options. Details on the registration site.
|Virtual Technical Conference||FREE||$200||$350||$100||$250|
|Virtual Exhibition Only||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
IMS is sponsored by the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society. The MTT-S is a transnational society with more than 10,500 members and 190 chapters worldwide. Our society promotes the advancement of microwave theory and its applications, including RF, microwave, millimeter-wave, and terahertz technologies.