Save the date for the 2019 IEEE Infrastructure Conference, taking place 16-17 October at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco! Share your expertise at the event by submitting your speaker proposals and papers focusing on infrastructure and artificial intelligence.
Infrastructure 2019 will have both traditional papers (Wednesday, half day) and presentations only (Thursday, full day).
Compared to traditional conferences, this event focuses on industry: it is by industry and for industry. In addition to industry, academic and government authors who focus on: Practical work that resulted in lessons learned and improvement over current practice; Architecture, design, implementation, and deployment; Experience with non-functional requirements are welcome.
Learn more here: https://infrastructure.ieee.org/calls-for-participation
Important Dates for Paper Submissions
- Paper Abstract Submission (200 words) Due: Sunday, 30 June 2019 (11:00 pm EDT)
- Paper Submission (regular or short) Due: Monday, 15 July 2019 (11:00 pm EDT)
- Author Notification of Acceptance: Sunday, 1 September 2019
- Final Paper (PDF) due: Sunday, 1 September 2019
Important Dates for Presentation Submissions
- Presentation Submissions Due: Wednesday, 24 July 2019 (11:00 pm EDT)
- Speaker Notification of Acceptance: Friday, 30 August 2019
- Final Presentations Due: Friday, 11 October 2019