Hello Southern and Central California Area Volunteers,
I’m reaching out to request your assistance in spreading the word with your members about an upcoming event. TechIgnite, part of the Computer Society’s, is our premiere ‘Rock Star’ series event and takes place in Burlingame, California March 21 – 22.
Join Steve Wozniak, Grady Booch and 33 of today’s top industry experts who will dispel myths about critical disruptive technologies in cybersecurity, blockchain, machine learning, quantum computing, operational intelligence, artificial intelligence, 5G and virtual reality.
I’m asking if you could help with the following:
- Promoting the event with your members. Could you please share the event with your members by sharing an eblast? I can provide flyers for your distribution at meetings, artwork for your social media pages and newsletters.
- Volunteering. Share this great volunteerism opportunity and join us at TechIgnite for free! Email me for more information.
Benefits to your chapter:
- Distribution of literature to TechIgnite attendees. Provide us with literature about your chapter or society and we’ll be sure it’s available to everyone who attends.
- Complimentary registration for your board members (up to 3).
- Chapter members can enjoy fantastic savings as well. Currently we have a promotion that saves registrants $299 until January 16th. Our limited time 2-for-1 pricing, allows chapter and section folks to register 2 people for the price of one! Simply select “Last Chance 2-for-1 Pricing” during registration and save.
It is urgent that we get this message out to the chapter and sections as soon as possible, please reach out to me with what we can provide to share with your members.
I look forward to hearing from you soon seeing you in Burlingame this March!
Marketing Program Manager
IEEE Computer Society
10662 Los Vaqueros Circle
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 USA
The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization dedicated to computer science and technology. Serving more than 60,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the trusted information, networking, and career-development source for a global community of technology leaders that includes researchers, educators, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students.